Dr. Cohen provides consultations to English-speaking people living across the United States and in foreign countries for a reasonable fee.
People most often consult Dr. Cohen for his knowledge of these rare conditions:
- Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome or other problems with these sometimes highly toxic drugs.
(Beginning January 1, 2016) Dr. Cohen will be pleased to again offer telephone consultations regarding the following conditions and a other psychiatric issues:
- Persons who are highly sensitive to medications
- Anti-anxiety medications
- Antidepressant medications
- Sleep medications
- Natural therapies for anxiety, depression, insomnia
- Natural therapies for high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Natural therapies for migraine headaches
People often seek Dr. Cohen’s input because they are having side effects from:
- Medications used for treating high cholesterol, especially statin drugs (Lipitor, Crestor, Zocor, etc.)
- Medications for high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Medications for migraine headaches
- Many other types of medication
If you are interested in a telephone consultation with Dr. Cohen, please contact Leslie at the office for scheduling (858-345-1760). Dr. Cohen can usually speak with you within a few days of your call. Please note that telephone consultations are meant to provide information that you can use yourself or take to your doctor for making decisions about your treatment. People who have consulted with Dr. Cohen should not make any changes in drugs, doses, or any other aspects of their medical treatment until they have discussed Dr. Cohen’s information with their own doctors.